Greentek provides the complete range of services needed to conceptualize, design, engineer and construct projects to meet the specific requirements of its customers. The services offered include:
- Feasibility study and environment impact assessment (EIA).
- Project management including project clearances, planning, scheduling and monitoring.
- Process design and improvement.
- Basic anddetailed engineering.
- Assembly and/or manufacturing of sub-systems and process modules
- Plant commissioning andstart-up assistance
- Process equipment design and manufacturing
- Design and engineering services for effluent management and Control.
- Maintenance services including spares and inventory management – offsite and onsite.
- Process and energy audits and proposal implementation.
- Energy conservation plans and system implementation.
- Control and optimization of processes and equipment.
- Research and development assistance for new processesand products.
- Design, erection and commissioning of pilot plant and scale up to commercial size plants.
- Training and skill upgradation.
These services are provided in the following industries:
- Sulphonation and surfactants
- Pesticide Emulsions
- Minning, Coal and Lignite
- Distillation Plant